Skin Types: Suitable for any skin type.
- Blend of 5 different types of hyaluronic acid and and algae derived Sakuran to deeply replenish and retain moisture
- Rich creamy texture that envelopes skin in a protective veil to keep dry , dehydrated skin smooth and supple all day.
Hada Labo’s Gokujyun Premium Hyaluronic Milky Lotion is an ultra hydrating Japanese moisturizer milk. Formulated using Rohto’s newly developed “moisture sealing” technology that wraps skin like a hydrating cream mask to prevent moisture from escaping the skin.
- An ultra concentrated blend of 5 types of hyaluronic acid and algae derived Sakuran to deeply replenish and retain moisture.
- Allantoin and olive derived squalene further help prevent skin roughness and dryness.
Made in Japan.
How to Use:
- After cleansing face, pour a nickel-size amount of the lotion into your palm and rub between your hands to warm.
- Gently pat onto your face and neck until it is thoroughly absorbed.
- Wait until the product is fully absorbed to apply any additional moisturizers or to apply makeup. Use twice daily after washing face.
Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, PPG-10 Methyl Glucose Ether, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Diglycerin, Triethyl Citrate, PEG-32, Glycosyl Trehalose, Carbomer, Sorbitol, Phenoxyethanol, PEG-75, Diethoxyethyl Succinate, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Disodium Succinate, Methylparaben, Sodium Hyaluronate, Potassium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Polyquaternium-51, Succinic Acid, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Aphanothece Sacrum Exopolysaccharides, Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Pentylene Glycol.
There are no reviews yet.